iFarm Property Owners Select
iFarm’s Property Owners Select can cater for a mix of commercial or residential properties.
Whether it’s a single buy-to-let holiday home or a whole portfolio, we can provide cover in one bespoke policy.
We can also accommodate unoccupied properties whether they are up for sale, being renovated, or unoccupied waiting to be let up to a maximum of 5 years.
- All Risks cover as standard (unless unoccupied)
- £5,000,000 TSI Any one Location
- Landlords Contents including Common Parts – £25,000
- 90 days Unoccupancy Cover
- Removal of Debris
- Accidental Breakage of Fixed Glass
- Replacement of Locks & Keys – £5,000
- Damage by Emergency Services – £50,000
- Loss of Metered Utilities Charges – £50,000
- Trace and Access – £50,000
- Alternative Accommodation up to 30% of the Sum Insured
- Malicious Damage by Tenant – £40,000
- Concern for Welfare – £5,000
- Contract Works – £250,000
- Drain Clearance – Covers you for Cleaning and/ or Clearing Drains, Sewers and Gutters
- Theft of Building Fabric – £50,000
- Eviction of Squatters – £5,000
- Fly Tipping – £10,000
- Inadvertent Omission to Insure – £500,000
- Insect Nest Removal – £2,000
- Property in the Open – £5,000
- Sprinkler Installation Upgrading Costs – £100,000
- Tree Felling and Lopping – £1,000
- Unauthorised Use of Utilities – £5,000
- Legal Expenses – £50,000
- RICS Valuation with benefit of Average Waiver Clause
- Rent Guarantee of £1,000 per month, including COVID-19
- Property Owners Liability £10,000,000
- Employers Liability £10,000,000
Policy benefits include
- A rated Insurer
- Instant quotes via our online platform and dedicated underwriting support
- iFarm’s award winning proposition has been transferred to a brand new Property Owners product, with Plain English wording which is familiar to our broking partners and comprehensive market leading benefits
- Crawford’s Agriculture and Risk Surveying for familiar contacts to our broker partners with genuine rural expertise and full visibility during the claims process for our trading partners
Holderness House 3,
Crabtree Hall Business Centre,
Tel: 0203 978 2870
iFarm underwriting footer text needs to change back to: iFarm Underwriting is a trading name of iFarm Management Ltd who is an Appointed Representative of Direct Insurance Group PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 306080.
You can check the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk which includes a register of all the firms they regulate.
Direct Insurance Group PLC is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. See www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk for details.