The UK’s first Farm package policy targeting smaller/family run enterprises with lower exposure levels, with a minimum policy premium of £800 + IPT & fee.
- Smallholders, hobby farmers
- Small farms, family run enterprises
- Residential property owner/bed and breakfast (own dwelling) & holiday lets
- Lessors of land used for agricultural, horticultural and grazing purposes
Lower exposure = more competitive rating structure
Benefits & Features:
- Public/Products Liability includes Bed and Breakfast, DIY Livery up to 6 horses, up to 25 camping pitches and Farm Visits
- Loss of Money & Assault
- Goods in Transit up to £5,000
- Working Dogs up to £3,000
- Specialist wordings available for scheme opportunities to give you an edge
- High level of cover under one policy
- Enhanced commission
- 24 hours turnaround of enquiries
Holderness House 3,
Crabtree Hall Business Centre,
Tel: 0203 978 2870
iFarm Underwriting Ltd is a trading name of Imperium Insurance Management Ltd, who is an Appointed Representative of Direct Insurance Group PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Ref. No. 306080. You can check this on the Financial Services Register. Direct Insurance Group is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
See www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk for details.