The face of risk is constantly changing in the UK agricultural sector, with a diverse range of potential claims situations arising from their daily activities. Farmers are producing high-tech crops and biofuels, investing in tourism infrastructure and retail, and sending out driverless vehicles onto their land. All of these measures have required additional cover and claims support, specialist knowledge and a proactive approach to cost management.
Crawford® Agriculture, the UK’s leading agricultural and rural claims offering from Crawford & Company®, guarantees local, personable, dedicated professionals who specialise in the increasing risks and diversification of the modern rural economy.
Boasting the largest dedicated network of specialist agricultural adjusters in the country, our highly experienced team provide comprehensive and expert claims services to our clients on all agricultural and associated rural industries.
We are able to tailor a unique claims proposition for each individual client that:
- Responds quickly so we can help policyholders keep their businesses running
- Promotes the importance of farmers and the rural community
- Champions the importance of brokers, their local service and clientele
- Delivers customer satisfaction at every opportunity
- Develops alongside the ever-changing face of risk in the agricultural sector
We respond proactively to customer needs and have developed handling arrangements to resolve the specialist and technical nature of claims in the shortest possible time.
Skills & Resources
Our specialist adjusters are based within their local rural communities. Many members of our team come from agricultural backgrounds, as well as having insurance qualifications.
The rural economy is fantastically diverse and Crawford Agriculture can respond or pre-empt this dynamic with access to cross-class skills such as liability, fraud, subsidence, major loss, high net worth, environmental, renewable energy, contractors, chartered surveyors and solicitors.
Our ability to respond quickly to claims is supported by:
- Agricultural team licences for claims expertise in specialist areas such as crops, poultry, livestock, farm buildings and forestry
- Validation tools including an intranet database with technical information, policy wordings, philosophies and clauses
- Internal audits undertaken to ensure continual high standards
- Consistently administered customer satisfaction surveys
- Investment in training and graduate programmes to ensure succession planning, team development and growth of specialist knowledge conducted in partnership with leading agricultural colleges and universities
- Delivery of market leading training to clients and their staff
How to make a claim
If you need to make a claim on your policy please check the coverage and then contact your Insurance Adviser. If for any reason you cannot contact your Insurance Adviser please contact iFarm at:
Claim Notification Company: Crawford and Company
Telephone: 01604 672400 or 01604 672430
Out of Hours: 0141 229 7500 or 07392 868014
Address: 70 Mark Lane, London, EC3R 7NQ
Our claims helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please note when making a claim, you must follow the Claims Condition under your policy as defined under General Condition 3) Claims, or Section 7, Claims Conditions, as applicable.
In respect of legal expenses cover you should – as soon as you are aware of an incident – call the 24 hour Legal Advice helpline below to get legal advice without delay (quoting your policy number).
Claim Notification Company: Arc Legal Assistance Ltd
Advice Line Tel. 0344 770 1040
Address: Arc Legal Assistance Ltd, PO Box 8921, Colchester, CO4 5YD
iFarm Motor Claims
iFarm Motor policies incepted/renewed after 1st March 2019
Claim Notification Company: Broadspire, by Crawford and Company
Telephone: 020 3978 2870
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (all claims)
Address: Ashton House Central 2nd Floor, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AH
Windscreen Recommended Repairer: Auto Windscreens
iFarm Motor policies incepted/renewed before 1st March 2019
Claim Notification Company: MFS Davies Group on behalf of MS Amlin
Telephone: 020 3978 2870
Address: PO Box 12397, Colchester, CO1 9QN
Windscreen Recommended Repairer: National Windscreens
Holderness House 3,
Crabtree Hall Business Centre,
Tel: 0203 978 2870
iFarm Underwriting Ltd is a trading name of Imperium Insurance Management Ltd, who is an Appointed Representative of Direct Insurance Group PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Ref. No. 306080. You can check this on the Financial Services Register. Direct Insurance Group is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
See www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk for details.